Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sam I Am - I Am Sam



Sam I am, I am Sam. If you've been spending any time here on my blog, and I hope you have, you're probably wondering a little bit about the person behind the keyboard.

In addition to being a writer and animal lover, I am also an English Professor. The stories you've been reading on this blog go back a long way -- ultimately beginning with my first dog, Sally, who my family had BEFORE they had me.

Since my mother has been taking forever to dig up a picture of Sally, I have waited on adding her story because to me - I want everyone to have the texts and the photo to go along with each of these dogs tails, oops, I mean tales.

For now, the picture above is me.

My dogs, dogs who have actually been MINE are listed below -- in the order in which they have appeared in my life. These do not include foster dogs. That's another post.

1) Sally (Beagle)
2) MacGregor (Westie)
3) Snoopy (mutt)
4) Elly (Maltese)
5) Albert Einstein (Maltese)
6) Sigmund Freud (Maltese)
7) Roxy (Jack Russell Terrier)
8) Ducati (Jack Russell Terrier)
9) Gloria (Maltese)
10) Chloe (Maltese)
11) Maggie (Maltese)
12) Max (Maltese)
13) Francis (Maltese)
14) Stella (Chihuahua)
15) Wawa (Chihuahua/Terrier mix
16) Gracie (Wawa's daughter: Pit bull/Chihuahua mix)
17) Queenie (Chihuahua)
18) Iggy (Chihuahua)
19) Bebe (Maltese)
20) Tee Sea "Shivers" (Maltese)
21) Eore "Stinky" (Hairless Chinese Crested)

No comments: